The Australian Government is inviting applications through a targeted competitive process to apply for grant funding under the Supporting YoungerVeterans (SYV) program.
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- support the development of well-researched and tailored services for the younger veterans’ community, with a particular focus on services supporting those at risk of experiencing poor mental health
- develop capability within the veteran community that services the unique needs of the younger veterans’ community
- fund organisations that can sustainably deliver services to the younger veterans’ community now and into the future
- increase collaboration amongst organisations to expand services and harness existing expertise for the benefit of the younger veterans’ community
- increase awareness of younger veterans’ community issues and/or services within the Australian and veteran communities, where doing so would benefit the younger veterans’ community.
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/grants/supporting-younger-veterans-syv-grants-program
Applications close at 11:00pm AEDT on 5 February 2021.