SA Volunteer Awards Extended!
Due to the impact of the COVID -19 crisis, nominations for the 2020 South Australian Volunteer Awards are now open until Friday 24 April 2020.
The Awards recognise the invaluable work that volunteers, volunteer managers, community organisations and businesses contribute to the South Australian community.
Nominations can be made in the following categories:
- The Joy Noble Medal. South Australia’s highest distinction for an individual volunteer and is open to all individual volunteers across the State.
- The Premier’s Award for Corporate Social Responsibility. This award recognises the strong contribution the business sector makes to our communities such as through philanthropy, partnerships or releasing employees for volunteer service.
- ‘The Andamooka’ Community Project Award. Awarded to a community, or group of volunteers, which has undertaken a community project resulting in significant community benefit.
- The Excellence in Volunteer Management Award (New category). This award recognises the dedication and commitment of volunteer managers who support and facilitate the engagement of volunteers.
Who can nominate
Any member of the public can nominate eligible recipients for these awards, and self-nominations are accepted.
How to nominate
Download the applicable guidelines below and complete the relevant online nomination form:
- The Joy Noble Medal guidelines and nomination form.
- The Premier’s Award for Corporate Social Responsibility guidelines and nomination form
- The ‘Andamooka’ Community Project Award guidelines and nomination form
- The Excellence in Volunteer Management Award guidelines and nomination form.
Nominations close: 5pm, Friday 24 April 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Community Services – Volunteers
Phone: 1300 014 712