The RISE Fund is a $75 million grant opportunity available in 2020–21 to support the arts and entertainment sector to reactivate. This Fund targets sector organisations who are seeking to restart, re-imagine or create new activities. The program is intended to assist by providing finance for the presentation of new or re-shaped cultural and creative activities and events.
RISE will support the employment of artists and workers in the arts and entertainment sector, as well as in connected industries such as hospitality, accommodation, transport and freight. This will all contribute to rebuilding Australia’s economy, as well as enhancing community wellbeing and access to cultural experiences across Australia, including in outer metropolitan, regional and remote areas.
To be eligible, organisations must have as their primary purpose, the arts and entertainment and must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST (if applicable)
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- comply with all regulatory, industry and legal requirements in relation to copyright, licensing and employment
- be located in any part of Australia
- provide a co-contribution to the activity
To Apply or for further information visit: https://arts.smartygrants.com.au/RISEProgram
Applications close 31 May 2021