Restrictions from 30 June 2021
- 1 person per 2 square metres for all defined public activities and gatherings
- Gatherings at a private residence in the Greater Metropolitan Adelaide Area are limited to a maximum of 10 people only
Council areas included in the Greater Metropolitan Adelaide Area are; Metropolitan Adelaide, Adelaide Hills Council, Barossa Council, Alexandrina Council, District Council of Mount Barker, City of Victor Harbor, District Council of Yankalilla.
- Gatherings at a private residence outside the greater metropolitan Adelaide area – Up to 150 people. However, people are required to have an approved COVID-19 Safe Plan between 51-150 at a residence. The 1 person per 2 sqm applies.
- Masks are highly recommended in public areas and on public transport
- Masks mandatory in health care settings and personal care settings
- Work from home if social distancing is not possible in a workplace
- Seated consumption of food and beverages at indoor venues
- Dancing not permitted at nightclubs and relevant licensed premises
- Singing not permitted (excluding residential) unless it is a performance, an education establishment or a private lesson
- Seated entertainment (indoor venues) can have up to 75% capacity if masks are worn
Seek testing if symptoms emerge
It remains critical that if you feel unwell you should stay home, even if symptoms are very mild.
If you have any of the symptoms below, even if mild, you should get tested for COVID-19 as soon as symptoms appear:
- fever or chills
- sore throat
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
- loss of taste or smell
- diarrhoea and vomiting
More information covering the new Direction and updated frequently asked questions will be available soon at covid-19.sa.gov.au