SA Health is contacting everyone who was in the Emergency Department at Lyell McEwin Hospital between 5.30 pm Friday 13 November and 4.00 am Saturday 14 November who may have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case. If you visited this location during this time, and have not been contacted by SA Health, self-quarantine immediately, seek testing and call the SA COVID-19 Information line 1800 253 787.
Visit the Contact Tracing page for more information.
NEW RESTRICTIONS IMPLEMENTED 17/11/2020
- Fitness Activities – Gyms, Recreation Centres, Trampoline/playcafes are CLOSED.
- (Density is 1 person per 4 sqm total)
- Hospitality Venues – capped at 100 persons – Maximum of 10 persons per group – seated dining.
- Funerals – Maximum 50 people
- Church – Maximum 100 people
- Weddings – Maximum 150 people. Must register all guests (no dancing)
- Entertainment Venues – Cinemas, Theatres, Galleries, Zoos, Museums
- Private Functions – Capped at 10 persons
- Personal Care – Hairdressers, nail salons, similar business – masks mandatory for service providers (encouraged for clients)
- Aged Care – Masks are mandatory where physical distancing cannot be maintained, personal care workers are limited to working at one site. Restriction of 2 visitors per resident per day. Some site are imposing greater restrictions, these are not part of the direction but are choices made by individual sites.