Wednesday, 5 May 2021 HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY Page 5148-5419
The Hon. G.G. BROCK (Frome) (15:25): My question is to the minister representing the Minister for Human Services. Can the minister please respond to my letter of 4 February 2021 regarding the availability of housing and how Housing SA is assisting those with high lead levels in Port Pirie? With your leave, sir, and that of the house, I will explain further.
The Hon. G.G. BROCK: I requested:
- Current number of vacant and occupied Housing SA properties in Port Pirie with a breakdown of High/Med/Low lead risk area
- Number of applicants on the waiting list for Port Pirie and each category with criteria
- Approximate wait times for offer of a Housing SA property
- Estimated amount of outstanding responsive maintenance requests
- List of the 5 properties where SA Housing is trialling an upgrade to property features to reduce potential lead impact
The Hon. V.A. CHAPMAN (Bragg—Deputy Premier, Attorney-General, Minister for Planning and Local Government) (15:26): I think I am correct in recalling the question and also that recently I signed a response for it to come back to the parliament. As I am sure the member appreciates, there is a lot of information that was sought in that and I recall it being a fairly long answer, but I know I signed it in the last few days.