This grant program will create opportunities for collaboration between sport and recreation stakeholders, government and non-government bodies, and the for-profit and not-for-profit sector to build a more active state.
Partnership projects that address any of the following Game On opportunities are encouraged to apply:
- Making lifelong physical activity an easy non-negotiable social norm.
- Supporting growth in active transport.
- Encouraging active young people.
- Providing affordable sport and recreation opportunities for all.
- Supporting a sustainable sport and recreation sector.
- Facilitating more and better trained volunteers.
Applications close midday on Wednesday 3 March 2021.
For more information or to apply visit: ORSR – Partnerships Program