The State Coordinator, the Commissioner of Police Grant Stevens today announced the Stay at Home orders will be rescinded at 0001 hours on Wednesday the 28 July 2021 pending further advice from SA Health.
However, he reminded the community that until then the Stay at Home orders remain in place.
As of Wednesday, restrictions are expected to be as follows:
- Hospitality, retail, construction and all business to reopen
- Density limit of 1 person per 4 sqm
- Seated food and beverages consumption (outdoors and indoors)
- Household gatherings limited to 10 people (including household members)
- Private activities limited to 10 people
- Weddings and funerals can have up to 50 people (if the venue is big enough).
- Masks will be required in:
- High-risk settings, personal care services, passenger transport services and health care services
- Strongly recommended in other settings where you cannot socially distance
- Gyms can reopen with 1 person per 8 sqm
- Schools to reopen.
All existing directions, frequently asked questions and other information can be found here: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations