Fund my Neighbourhood
What Fund My Neighbourhood is looking for
Ideas that improve local neighbourhoods and meet the following criteria:
• Ideas must be feasible. That means that they can be delivered with the funding available ($10,000 to $150,000 plus GST) and can be delivered within 12 months. Some infrastructure upgrades may require development or planning approval. This process can take several months so needs to be considered in the project timeframe.
• Ideas will only receive one-off funding. If ongoing funding is required you must demonstrate how this will be obtained.
• Ideas must be generally accessible to the broader community. That means that they cannot have a participation cost or be behind locked gates etc.
Fund My Neighbourhood information sessions now on!
Free information sessions are being held across South Australia to help communities improve their local areas through the South Australian Government’s $40 million “Fund My Neighbourhood” program. The workshops will help South Australians with submitting their ideas. With this funding now available to make things happen, and the chance to apply closing on 8 September, South Aussies will need to act quickly to submit their ideas.
Find your local information session
To provide SA communities with more information and help them get started with their applications, a series of information sessions is being held across the State from today, Monday 21 August until Thursday 31 August.
A series of information sessions is being held in the following locations:
• Clare – Thursday 31 August 2017 – 9.30am Clare & Gilbert Valleys Council Boardroom
• Port Pirie – Thursday 31 August 2017 – 3.00pm Pt Pirie Redcross Conference Room